Commercial Photography COVID-19 Working Procedures
Our team has embraced the need to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety of others during this time. We commit to doing our part by following these procedures:
IN PREPARATION FOR SHOOT
- Photographer will work with client prior to the shoot to develop a precise schedule in consideration of health and safety measures. The schedule should:
- Establish and stagger call times to keep the number of individuals on set as minimal as possible.
- Include time to follow sanitation protocols, specifically hand washing and sanitizing.
- Limit time spent in enclosed spaces, especially those without room to keep socially distanced.
- Photographer will work with client to plan for any necessary props and ask individuals to bring their own to the shoot.
- Photographer will work with client to make an advanced plan for any team members who can work remotely.
- All equipment/gear will be cleaned and sanitized prior to each shoot.
WHILE ON SET
- Photographer and team will use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including masks and gloves while working with clients. Additional disposable PPE will be made available in the case that they are needed.
- Photographer and/or designated safety officer will ensure all individuals practice physical distancing (at least 6 feet) and avoid contact with others while on set. To this end:
- Photographer will use equipment such as longer lenses to allow for extra distance while shooting.
- Photographer will offer no-touch posing suggestions.
- One-way traffic flows will be established, and signage used, when appropriate.
- Photographer and/or designated safety officer will maintain a contact list of all individuals present on set.
- Sharing of on-set props will be avoided whenever possible. If/when props are handled by more than one individual, they will be sanitized in between use.
- If hair and/or makeup artists are on set, additional safety procedures will be communicated prior to the shoot.
In the case that any members of our team are feeling unwell, exhibit COVID-19 symptoms outlined by the CDC, and/or believe they have been exposed prior to the shoot, they will not come to set. We ask that our clients adhere to the same standards. If the absence of a team member or client results in the need to reschedule, we will work to make the process as smooth as possible.